Fixed price servicing for Porsche 996 GT3
• All servicing carried out to Porsche factory schedules
• All servicing carried out with OEM Parts and Mobil lubricant (other parts available upon request)
• All parts are set at Porsche 2012 parts prices and are subject to change without notice
• All prices INCLUDE VAT
To book your car in please contact us on 01322 441 282
• Plug in and read out fault memory
• Check all Lights, levels, washers and wiper blades
• Check all electrical devices
• Lubricate locks and hinges
• Change oil and filter
• Check underside of vehicle for fluid leaks and rubbing
• Check belt
• Check radiator vents for debris and remove
• Change pollen filter
• Check all brake and fuel lines
• Check drive shafts and CV boots
• Check all suspension and steering joints
• Check all tyres and do pressures including spare
• Test drive
As 12K service with addition of:
• Remove wheels clean up and lube hubs
• Change spark plugs – Depending on model year
• Change air filter
• Check and adjust handbrake
• Check clutch free play
• Throttle actuation check for smoothness and with tester
Please note: B/Fluid price is only valid in conjunction with a service.
Servicing should be carried out in line with the intervals published in the vehicles Owner Manual and Service/Maintenance Manual.
We service and repair Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera models and can offer collection and delivery for the following areas:
Porsche Specialist Servicing & Repairs in London, South London, East London, Kent, Essex, Surrey.
Porsche Specialist Servicing & Repairs in Tonbridge, Maidstone, Gillingham, Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks, Bromley, Croydon, Orpington, Brands Hatch.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.